|
|
|
I'm finally back at my own clean lovely desk cleaning up all my back logs. So happy! Feeling so tired now. How I wish the clock will just tick faster so that I can be home to lay on my comfortable bed soon. Tomorrow, I'm going to Singapore Expo to hit the Motherhood Baby Fair. My last big bang shopping for Baby Dy before I start my washing routine on all his clothes and things. Trust me, Mr has been feeling heartache for a long time because he has to witness all his hard earned money being spent on his yet-to-come son without complaining! Yesterday, I popped a question (more like a request...haha) to Mr. I asked him if I could reserve a 'single' bedroom ward at Mt Alvernia. He stared at me with a pair of big scared eyes and started to mumble something and asked me how much is it going to be, show him the figures etc. I'm so disappointed. Anyway, he is more practical about money. But, for me, I'm scared to be alone when the pain start kicking in! (It's my first time, ok!). All I can say is, I will wait for the right time to ask him again. |
|
|
I'm finally back at my own clean lovely desk cleaning up all my back logs. So happy! Feeling so tired now. How I wish the clock will just tick faster so that I can be home to lay on my comfortable bed soon. Tomorrow, I'm going to Singapore Expo to hit the Motherhood Baby Fair. My last big bang shopping for Baby Dy before I start my washing routine on all his clothes and things. Trust me, Mr has been feeling heartache for a long time because he has to witness all his hard earned money being spent on his yet-to-come son without complaining! Yesterday, I popped a question (more like a request...haha) to Mr. I asked him if I could reserve a 'single' bedroom ward at Mt Alvernia. He stared at me with a pair of big scared eyes and started to mumble something and asked me how much is it going to be, show him the figures etc. I'm so disappointed. Anyway, he is more practical about money. But, for me, I'm scared to be alone when the pain start kicking in! (It's my first time, ok!). All I can say is, I will wait for the right time to ask him again. |
Vine Links
|
tagboard
|
Archives
Time for a Break!
|